By signing and submitting this Agreement, I am entering an Annual Commitment to play with Community First Sports Club (CFS) for the Fall 2023, Winter 2024, and Spring 2024 seasons and am agreeing to all of the following items to be known as the ("Terms and Conditions"):
- I have read and reviewed with my family, my team’s “Annual Program Guide” and "Club Standards & Expectations" documents for the Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 season.
- I understand that I am committing my child to play with the assigned CFS team during the entirety of the Fall 2023, Winter 2023, and Spring 2024 playing seasons. If I withdraw my student before that time for any reason, I am still obligated to complete full payment of the “Annual Program Fees” as specified for my assigned team.
- I understand that there are no refunds or credits for any CFS Competitive or Development Team fees.
- I understand that if I select a “Quarterly” or “Bi-Monthly” payment option, I am legally obliged to pay the full Annual Program Fees in the case my player decides to switch clubs or stop playing for any reason. At the club’s discretion, we may offer compensation in the form of credit or partial refund in the case of long-term injury or health condition.
- I understand that by selecting a “Quarterly” or “Bi-Monthly” payment option I will be required to complete a “Credit Card Authorization Form” that will keep a credit or debit card on file that will be charged automatically a week after the payment date specified in the “Annual Package” document.
- If my family is in need of financial aid or a payment package, I must request, complete, AND submit a "Scholarship Application" to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit requested proof of income documents in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Apparel fees are a separate cost from season fees. All players are required to purchase a full apparel pack in order to play with the team. The NIKE apparel package will be used for Fall 2021 - Spring 2024 seasons.
- CFS reserves the right to adjust players' team placement in the best interest of player and team development. Any changes in team placement will be communicated with parents in a timely manner.
- I understand that in order to maintain good standing within the club:
- Players must regularly attend all practices and games.
- Players must wear designated club apparel to all practices and games.
- Players must be courteous and respectful at all times during club events.
- Parents must communicate in a timely manner any schedule conflicts, absences, or tardiness for their player.
- Parents must exercise good judgement and conduct themselves in an exemplary fashion at all club events.
- I have read, reviewed with my family, and accept CFS "Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver with Regards to Coronavirus/COVID-19".
- I have read, reviewed with my family, and accept CFS "Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver with Regards to Online Sports Education".
- CFS reserves the right to take video and photography of all players in practice and game setting to utilize for online media platforms, and for advertising, marketing, and other promotional material.
All Club Documents can be found on our website at www.communityfirstsoccer.com by scrolling down to the “Club Documents” section at the bottom of the home page.