SYNCERE Alum Scholarship
Project SYNCERE has established a scholarship program to assist its Alumni who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs related to STEM.
Eligibility for each scholarship is below and eligible applications are reviewed by Project SYNCERE’s Scholarship Committee.
Applicants to the SYNCERE Alum Scholarship must be:
- Current postsecondary undergraduates or graduate students, who plan to continue in full-time or part-time study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Past E-CADEMY, Emerging Engineers (PSEEP), or Summer High School ENpowered Program Participant
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award up to $3,000. Awards are not renewable.
Payment of Scholarships
Project SYNCERE will process scholarship payments and provide funds directly to the Instituition.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:
- Current academic record
- Proof of Enrollment
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in their school and community activities
- A statement of educational and career goals and objectives and how they are progressing toward that goal through their academic study and activities
Project SYNCERE program participation record
- Service to the Organizaiton Post Program (Volunteering, Employment, Donations, Event Participation, Other)
- Previous Years in PS Programming
Financial need is not considered. Selection of recipients is made by Project SYNCERE Awards Committee. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, transcript. An unofficial transcript is acceptable
- Essay: A statement of educational and career goals and how you are progressing toward that goal through your academic studies and extra curriculuar activities. Additionally, expound on how Project SYNCERE has, or is supporting your goals. 300-650 words
- Proof of Enrollment in a STEM Major