Medical Errors Quiz
Patti Ellis, RN, BSN, CPHRM, FASHRM
Dental License Type
Dental License Number
1. Near miss reporting is just as important as patient safety incidents.
2. A strong action following a Root Cause Analysis includes standardization.
3. CUS stands for: C=Concerned, U=Uncomfortable, S=Support.
4. Fla. Medical Consent law requirements for documentation can be met by noting, "Informed Consent obtained from parent."
5. Adverse Event Reporting to the Fla. Board of Dentistry requires 48 hour reporting followed by a complete written report within 30 days.
Should be Empty: