Note: If you cannot complete this application in one sitting, there is a save option at the bottom of the page. Be sure to enter your email in and you will be able to return to the application later.
How can Rescue Rebuild help?
Greater Good Charities' Rescue Rebuild program is a shelter renovation program that recruits volunteers nationwide to help various shelters and other organizations in need. We help organizations such as animal shelters, human shelters, and wildlife facilities. This specific application is for ANIMAL SHELTERS. Rescue Rebuild's "Build with You" can help selected shelters in a variety of ways which include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating a plan to better use your existing spaces, as well as integrating new renovations into your operations effectively
- Guiding your shelter through construction-related options, processes, and designs
- Creating plans and renderings for communicating with contractors and fundraising
- Reviewing bids and helping your shelter with choosing contractors
- Providing budgets and other tips to help applicants attain other grants
- Providing monetary grants for specific projects to be completed by outside contractors
- Providing a Rescue Rebuild renovation grant where our team would spend one to two weeks completing renovations on-site.
By filling out this application, you are submitting your shelter to be considered for help in the above areas. Not all fields on this application are required, however if you would like to be considered for a monetary or renovation grant this form must be filled out to its entirety. Completing this application does not guarantee the applicant will receive any of the services listed above. Once the application has been completed, our team will begin the review process and reach out to you if your shelter has been chosen. We do our best to connect with as many shelters as possible!
Limitations: Rescue Rebuild can provide grants for private and municipal-run shelters. However, at this time, an organization must have a physical location owned by the organization. We cannot offer renovation grants (where our team does the construction) for locations that function as someone's residence or leased property unless there is an official Memorandum of Understanding stating that the organization may use said property for at least the next 10 years.
DO NOT FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION UNLESS YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SHELTER/ORGANIZATION. Incomplete applications or applications from concerned citizens will not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.