Dear Dancers and Parents,
We are excited to once again have in-person camps and workshop this summer subject to Ulster County Health Department approval and in accordance to any guidelines set forth by the Ulster county Health Commissioner.
Thankfully, covid restrictions have eased and we are back to normal. However, people are still getting covid. We will continue to monitor the situation. We will continue to implement frequent hand washing, sanitizing of equipment, proper hygiene and health monitoring. We also ask that each camp/workshop participant bring 2 unopened labeled covid tests in case someone presents covid like symptoms, to be administered by camp medical personnel.
NEW PROTOCOL FOR REGISTRATION
*Registration and required paperwork and forms for dance camp and workshop are online. All camp/workshop participants must register online! Each participant needs to print the application, forms checklist and all paperwork and mail them to the camp director by June 15,2023.
Mail ALL Camp Forms to:
Ania Bohachevsky Lonkevych
109 Major Lane
North Wales, Pa 19454
Any paperwork uploaded electronically will incur an additional $25 processing fee. (This excludes the original camp/workshop registration application) There is no additional charge for paperwork and forms sent via mail.
No paperwork or camp forms will be accepted at registration.
- Registration applications, required, paperwork and payment are due by 6/15/2023.
- Late payment and paperwork will result in a $100 late fee. (You are not considered registered until a deposit is received)
- Once registration, deposit and paperwork is received, you will receive a confirming email advising you of
additional information concerning drop off and a scheduled time slot for arrival at camp.
- In order to streamline our registration process and avoid overcrowding, we will be staggering arrival
times. Location of initial arrival will be at Veselka Hall.
- Upon arrival at your preselected time, you will turn in an attestation of self quarantine and fill out a COVID related questionnaire. A temperature check will be conducted and a rapid test may be administered. At that time, you will be given a pass and directed to your child's dormitory building.
- In order to limit the amount of people in the campers living areas, NO parents/guardians will be allowed to linger in the building.
While we are looking forward to a fun filled summer!
- As per current New York state guidelines, campers and staff will not need to wear masks.
- Frequent handwashing, and sanitizing will be implemented.
- There will be NO parent visitation weekend. Campers and staff will be on premises during the duration of camp.
- Your child will need enough supplies and clothing for 2 weeks.
- There will be health monitoring throughout the camp.
- No other camp will be running concurrently at Soyuzivka during dance camp.
- Registration begins 2pm at Veselka Hall
Thank-you for your understanding and cooperation.
-Ania Bohachevsky Lonkevych
Click here for a Printable Copy of this letter