Welcome to the Submission for the 2023 CAFA Fresh Face of the Year Award
THE FRESH FACE OF THE YEAR will be presented to an emerging Canadian model who the industry recognizes as one of Canada’s newest and brightest fresh faces.
Submission Requirements & Criteria
- Models are with their current mother agency
- Models must be submitted by their current mother Agent
- All entrants must be 17 years of age or older as of August 1, 2023
- At the time of submission models must have at least 1 year modelling experience, but no more than 3
- Each agency may only nominate 2 models – Male or Female
A PDF including the following information:
- Biography which includes how were you discovered and when. What makes you unique?
- Special achievements, breakthrough moments and any awards/accolades
- Provide list most notable campaigns and runway shows you participated in (if any)
- Any press coverage (national and international) you have received
- 4 polaroid’s or digitals that show the full body, back and front of the model. No branding or agency logos, taken in front of a plain background.
- Provide 5 images from 2022 that best reflect versatility, scope and range of work . Images can be a mix of editorial, covers, campaigns etc.
To begin the entry process, you must first agree to the Rules & Regulations below.
Rules & Regulations
- CAFA reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition at any time
- Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria and submission requirements will be disqualified
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of CAFA Directors, staff, Ambassadors, Nomination Committee members or official jurors
- Members of the 2023 CAFA Nominating Committee will review all of the applicants and then select the finalists
- Members of the 2023 CAFA Jury will select the winner
- The decisions of the Jury are final
Intellectual Property/Priority Rights/Rights of Publication
By entering the competition, the entrant: (i) agrees that CAFA will have the right to use and/or publish for any purpose, without compensation, the submitted design, as it relates to promoting CAFA and all the activities that surround it (ii) certifies and warrants that the submitted work is the entrant’s own original work and that the work, including its eventual publication by CAFA, does not and will not infringe any right of any third party, including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and (iii) agrees that CAFA may use either during or at any time following the Awards, but in relation to the Awards, the name and photograph of the entrant without restriction or compensation.
Please be advised that your information will not be saved on this form until it is submitted. If you do not plan on completing this form at once, we advise that you save your answers on a back-up document to avoid the frustration of having to start over in the case of an accidental refresh.