Union Thresherman’s Club & Werth Investments LLC
Tractor Pull Official Agreement of Release
1. Hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to Union Thresherman’s Club, including all club members, owners and volunteers of the Union Thresherman’s Club, financiers and firm which render essential gratis, including all offices, agents and volunteers assisting in Union Thresherman’s Club activities, all Hereafter, referred to as “release” from or for any and loss of damage from bodily injury or death or damage to property of the undersigned which in any way grows out upon alleged breach of any statutory duty or obligation.
2. Herby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releases and each of them for any loss, liability damage or cost that may incur due to the presence of the undersigned in a restricted area or in any way competing, officiating, observing, or working for or for any purpose participation in the event and whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise.
3. Herby assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage… due to negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the restricted area, and/or while competing, officiating, observing or working for or for any purpose participating in the event.
4. Expressly acknowledges and agrees that the activities of the event are dangerous and involve the foregoing release wavier an indemnity agreement is intended to as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law of the State in which the event is connected and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agree that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full force and effort.
5. By signing this waiver, The Union Thresherman’s Club and Werth Investments LLC are not held responsible for any
COVID-19 symptoms or ailments.
I have read the Agreement of Release above and have signed to the release wavier of liability and indemnity for all Thresherman’s Club events.
In consideration of the Annual Tractor Pull watch promotional effects on behalf of the sport, I herby assign all commercial merchandise sales and broadcast rights to the Union Thresherman’s Club.