This is an agreement between Security Square Farmers Market (hereafter referred to as "Host") and the party submitting the event e-form (hereafter known as "vendor"). The Security Square Farmers Market will be hosting the following event selected in the submission box on date, times and location specified for each individual event. Security Square Farmers Market has the legal ability to issue a license for concession for vending during the specified events, and vendor desires to vend items listed in the Event Concession Vendor Contract form at and during the specified event, and will issue the host an agreed sum, listed in the vendor transaction ticket, for a license to vend at the event.
The Host and Vendor agree to the following terms:
1. Vendor will be given access to the place that is agreed upon by both parties no less than 1 hour before the event starts to setup the Vendor's station, goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at that specific location.
2. The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the event without prior written consent from the Host.
3. Vendor's stations, with the exception of, food trucks or trailers, shall be no bigger than 10 x 10 feet or taller than 10 feet; and shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of the County and State of said event.
4. Vendor's staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the vendor's specified location.
5. Vendor's staff will be properly dressed, and their appearance will be clean, and neat and they shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
6. There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by the Vendor's staff at the event.
7. Vendor will have access to the location for up to 1 hour following the event has
concluded to disassemble, dismantle, and remove all items brought to the event by the vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the vendor was there.
8. Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the event. Vendor Insurance is highly recommended.
9. Vendor agrees to obtain any necessary licenses or permits to serve food and beverages prior to participating in the event. Vendor will contact Baltimore County Health Department, 6401 York Road, 3rd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21212. Questions, call: 410-887-5507. Bring completed:
1. Temp Permit Application
2. Worker's Comp
3. Copy of facility's Food Permit
4. Copy of commissary agreement
5. Certified Food Manager's ID card or Serve Safe Certificate,
6. Farmer's Market Food Service Facility Permit and fee of $175 check or debit/credit card (additional fees apply)
10. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the event of cancellation not caused by acts of nature. By submitting the form, and subsequent payment, this contract shall be executed and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland in Baltimore County and any applicable Federal Law.