9. Fees - All user fees and deposits must be made in full, according to the fee refundable with a FORTY-FIVE DAY CANCELLATION NOTICE. Following compliance with the conditions of the rental agreements, deposits are eligible to be refunded.
10. Damage to the Facility and Cost to Repair - Staff will check the condition after the event and determine whether additional cleaning is required. Cleaning will be charged against the deposit at the rate of $25.00 plus $15.00 per hour per cleaning person after the first hour. Damages to the building and grounds must be reported to the City Hall no later than the morning of the first business day following the event. If possible, the Maintenance and Grounds personnel must be contacted at the time the damage occurs. In the event of an emergency requiring assistance of staff, call 205.652.9525.
11. Informing Guests about Rules -It is the responsibility of the sponsor of the event to inform the group, party or guests of the Community Center rules and regulations and to insist that they be strictly adhered to.
12. Indemnification - The used shall indemnify and save the City of Livingston, its agents, servants, and employees, from all suits, actions or claims of any character, type or description brought or made for on account of any injuries or damages received or sustained by any person or persons of property, arising out of, or occasioned by, the use of the premises, including without limitations the generality of the foregoing, including attorney fees.
13.No Tobacco - The Center is designated as a tobacco free facility. Tobacco is therefore not permitted anywhere within the confines of the building;
14. Decorations - Decorations should be limited to tables and must comply with all the fire codes. Tacks, nails, and tape in any form are prohibited on woodwork, painted surfaces, and drapes. No confetti or glitter is allowed. a. All Decorations, trash, liter containers, structures, etc., must be dismantled and removed from the premises immediately following conclusion of the event. Storage space before and after the event is not available.
15. Not Liable for Loss - The City of Livingston is not liable for articles brought into the Community Center.
16. No Children in Kitchen - No Children under the age of ten years old are allowed in the kitchen area, for their own safety.
17. Kitchen MUST be clean - The user will be held responsible for leaving the kitchen facilities in a state of cleanliness and good order.