PARADE THEME: Freedom To Dream
PARADE CHECK-IN: Warrenton Grade School (1 block West of Main at the corner of 9th and Cedar Ave.) is from Noon to 2:15. Once you check in you will be directed to your line-up position.
PARADE ROUTE: Along Main Avenue, starting at the post office to 9th Street, ending at Warrenton Grade School (just over 1 mile)
PARADE BEGINS: 3 p.m.
JUDGING: Begins at 2 p.m. Be in your assigned location/staging area by 1:45
REGISTRATION DUE: July 2nd
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You may not be in the parade unless you've filled out an application and signed the waiver. Drivers of all vehicles must be licensed and insured.
- All vehicles participating in the parade must be decorated in some manner.
- Do not block roads during parade lineup. Emergency vehicles must be able to maneuver through the area. Obey all laws, all law enforcement personnel and parade staff.
- Pooper scoopers are mandatory for all 4 legged friends.
- Awards will be awarded before the parade begins. (Judging will take place from 2:00 to 2:45 in your designated area. If you're not in your staging area, your entry won't be judged.)
- Dignitaries must furnish their own vehicles and door banners.
- Remember this is a family-friendly, kid-oriented event. Keep your entry clean and positive. Have fun with the theme.
- Candy is not required, but encouraged. (What's a parade without candy? Be sure to save some for the kids on 9th street.)