Once you begin the application, you will not be able to save your progress, stop and restart. Before you begin, please ensure you have the following information at the ready. For your convenience, the essay questions are also listed below, in the event you’d like to prepare your responses in advance.
· AVTRIP Member Number
· Pilot Certification Type and License Number
· Airman’s Certificate to Upload
· Resume or CV to Upload (optional)
· Work Experience (at least most recent, up to three optional)
· Essay Questions: Answer the following questions in 1000 characters or less
o What makes you an aviator, how do you plan to utilize the scholarship money, and what are your ultimate career goals?
o How will your educational efforts enhance your potential contribution to the aviation industry and/or enrich your community?