Black Food Truck Fridays (VENDOR AGREEMENT)
———- JULY EVENT Date: Jul 21st Time: 4-9pm (5 hr event) Location for all events: WEST COMPLEX: 1600 W Trade St
🛑 BEFORE YOU START 🛑: Scroll down & look over this application; including vendor fees for your category. Listed Vendor fees are for One event. If you fully understand expectations and are ready to pay your invoice today, Go ahead and apply. If not, we ask that you revisit the application when you are ready to secure your slot.
YES, Invoice Me and i’ll secure payment within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
Yes, I will send payment directly to BBOC; within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
No, I am not ready to secure payment and will register at a later date. (If you select No, You can exit application)
Terms & Conditions. Read Carefully.
Select Your VENDOR CATEGORY:
(Select only ONE option,)
1) Food Truck Vendors (Includes: Trailers, Carts, & any mobile unit)(check all that apply) (Must have Sanitation Permit. Contact DHS for Temp or Permanent Permit) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: ⏰General Registration: May 1st-June 20th: $175 ⏰Late Registration: June 21st-July 10th: $200
2) Hot Food (Tent) Vendors (check all that apply)........................ ⏰General Registration: May 1st-June 20th: $125 ⏰Late Registration: June 21st-July 10th: $150
3) Beverage & Dessert Vendors (check all that apply) NO ALCOHOL........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: ⏰General Registration: May 1st-June 20th: $90 ⏰Late Registration: June 21st-July 10th: $105
Candied Apples, Candy, etc
4) Retail & Handmade Artisans Vendors (check all that apply). ....................... Small Business VENDOR FEE: ⏰General Registration: May 1st-June 20th: $75 ⏰Late Registration: June 21st-July 10th: $85
Artisan (homemade crafts)
Bath and Beauty
Books & Music
Ceramics and Pottery/Glass/Woodworking
Dolls and Miniatures
Plants and Edibles
5) NON-PROFITS (Info-Distribution Only), & ARTISTS (Painters & Photographers) (SELLING is Permitted for Painters & Photographers ) This Option is NOT for retail & handmade artisans vendors ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: ⏰General Registration: May 1st-June 20th: $45 ⏰Late Registration: June 21st-July 10th: $55
Health & Welness
Artist (Painter & Photographer ONLY)
Detailed Description of the Products and/or Services you will be providing on day of event:
Detailed Price Range of your Products:
Your Social Pages
(optional- If you Leave blank, we cannot ensure your business will be highlighted via social media, prior to event)
Facebook (Or Instagram/Twitter) Page (https://www.Facebook.com/YOURPAGE)
Upload Your Logo
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
You Only need to Submit if you’re a FIRST time vendor or if your logo has changed .
INVOICING: Which type of Payment Requests Can You Accept for invoicing (choose all accepted) Note: We Do Not Accept in-person or PayPal payments.
Are You a Premier BBOC Member in Good-Standing? Premier Members save 25% on vendor fees (excluding early bird). Visit www.BBOCLT.com to discover full member benefits & to register.
NO, But interested in becoming a BBOC Premier member & save 25% upon registration (today).
I need to RENEW membership and save 25% upon renewal (today).
Not interested at this time.
INVOICING DETAILS: Please include Email, Phone number, Cash Tags, Zelle Info etc. directly aligned with your accepted form of payment. For Example: ZELLE: BBOC, firstname.lastname@example.org CASHAPP: $BBOCLT... VENMO: BBOCLT
SETUP is normally up to 2 hours prior to the event’s start time. BBOC’s Event Coordinator, TIA (BBOCVendors@gmail.com), will send you a “RUN OF SHOW” email 48hours prior to event. A copy of this registration will be emailed to you. Your payment is confirmation of acceptance to event. Have you fully read and understand vendor expectations, and agree to abide by said expectations, for risk of being fined?
PROMO CODE or CREDIT:
Should be Empty: