Informed Consent and Acknowledgement
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set forth obligations applicable to both parents and children attending INDIGO Brilliant Programs organized by the company INDIGO Brilliant s.r.o., 19000, Praha 9 Liben, Drahobejlova 956/51, VAT ID: 02639181 (hereinafter: the “INDIGO Brilliant”):
1. Children, teenagers, students ages 10-21 can participate in INDIGO Brilliant Program from 1 (one) up to 4 (four) week programs.
2. The language spoken at camp is English or Russian, so a basic knowledge is a pre-requisite. By accepting this Terms and Conditions you confirm ability of your child to have sufficient language skills for participation in INDIGO Brilliant Program.
3. The directors reserve the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any camper whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to the Camp community or who will not live within the rules and policies of the Camp. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof will be made. Parents will also be responsible for any extra costs associated with returning their child home early.
4. Children maintaining the highest standard of conduct is required at all times. Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in INDIGO Brilliant is strictly prohibited. Camp rules and instructions of INDIGO Brilliant counselors and staff must be followed at all times.
5. By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms that his/her child has permission to participate in all camp programs, camp trips, special outings planned and supervised by INDIGO Brilliant.
6. By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms his/her acceptance that his/her child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by INDIGO Brilliant and/or INDIGO Brilliant business partners for promotion or marketing of international summer camping and INDIGO Brilliant holiday programs.
7. The copyright of all photography appearing on our brochures or websites belongs to INDIGO Brilliant. No reproduction may be made without prior permission from the INDIGO Brilliant management.
8. By Accepting this Terms and Conditions parent agrees to have for his/her child travel medical insurance. And the data of insurance number and company number will be shared with INDIGO Brilliant before attending to the program.
9. All you child's personal belongings are their own responsibility, unless loss or damage is proven to be due to INDIGO Brilliant negligence. Expensive and treasured items such as jewelry, designer clothes or shoes, trainers, etc., should not be brought to the INDIGO Brilliant program.
10. All children at INDIGO Brilliant are prohibited from bringing or using all tobacco products, alcohol and drugs of any kind.
11. Parents agree to support INDIGO Brilliant Program by encouraging children to abide by the highest standards of positive conduct. They will discuss constructive concerns, if any, regarding INDIGO Brilliant Program, counselor or staff behavior or company policies with INDIGO Brilliant management.
12. Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of negligent action of their child.
13. I hereby give my approval for my child’s participation in any and all activities prepared by lNDIGO BRILLIANT during the selected camp. In exchange for the acceptance of said child’s candidacy by INDIGO Brilliant, I assume all risk and hazards incidental to the conduct of the activities, and release, absolve and hold harmless INDIGO Brilliant . and all its respective officers, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for injuries to said child arising out of traveling to, participating in, or returning from selected camp sessions.
14. In case of injury to said child, I hereby waive all claims against INDIGO Brilliant including all coaches and affiliates, all participants, sponsoring agencies, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event. There is a risk of being injured that is inherent in all sports activities, including basketball. Some of these injuries include, but are not limited to, the risk of fractures, paralysis, or death.
15. If a camper cancels more than1 (one) month before Program starts due to medical reasons that can be fully documented with a physician’s written explanation, a full refund will be sent to the participants.
16. If a camper cancels for any other reason more thant 1 (one) month before Program starts a full refund will be sent to the participant, less the application deposit.
17. If a camper cancels less than 1 month before the Program starts due to medical reasons that can be fully documented with a physician’s written explanation a full refund will be sent to the participant, less the application deposit.
18. If a camper cancels for any other reason less than 1 month before Program starts, a 50% refund of the full program fee will be returned.
19. Campers canceling within two weeks of the start of the session are not eligible for a refund with the exception of documented medical reasons.
20. By payment of any sum to INDIGO Brilliant, you are acknowledging your agreement to the terms and Conditions of INDIGO Brilliant as described herein.