Slumber Haven Tent Parties
Thank you for your interest in booking a party with Slumber Haven! We are excited you to celebrate and make those core memories with you! We specialize in making our parties personal for our client and their guest. When we created our little haven we had you in mind. We don't want you to worry about a thing. seriously. You deserve to relax, we have all the details worked out :) Make sure you follow and tag us on Social Media! @slumberhavententparties
Email or phone
Address of set up and tear down location: We will coordinate times. *Packages do not include delivery & break down. We will use your address to help calculate delivery & pickup. Starting point is in Mt. Juliet Tn at Glamp Haven, LLC.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Name of Celebrated:
Event type Requesting: i.e. birthday, graduation, NYE, Movie Night
How many set ups are you expecting?
Names of Guest separate with a , comma.
Choose a Package: * indicates package add ons: You can add additional set ups to any package :) Packages do not include delivery & break down charges.
Platinum ** 5 setup $699
Deluxe* 4 setup $499
Basic 4 setup $399
Bella Eco Package $650 (sleeps 10-12 outdoor tent option)
Choose Candy: Basic choose 1, Deluxe* Pick 2, Platinum** Pick 3.
Sour Patch Kids
Chocolate Bar Variety*
Add ons: Basic choose one, Deluxe* choose 2, Platinum** choose 3
Foot baths: one for each guest
Custom Name Cookie for each guest*
Indoor Movie Projector
DIY keycain kit*
Ipone Sticker Printer: Print stickers from your ipad or phone! **
DIY Cookie Decorating Kit**
Pop Ballon Upgrade (instead of bag)**
Robe upgrade (instead of shirts)**
20ft outdoor movie screen**
Gold and Pink
Holiday Party! NYE, Easter, Fall, Christmas, Valentine's Day etc.
Custom Theme (Additional charges apply*)
Deluxe*& Platinum** Packages only: Please give first names of Guests and shirt sizes. Size YS, YM, YL, S, M, L available, if another size is needed please inquire) Ex: Brittany YS, Separate each guest with a , thank you!
Choose 2 of your favorite colors:
Bubble Gum Pink
( X )
Save My Date!
Deposit to reserve your date. This is deducted from your final payment. Slumber Haven collects 60% before the party date and after we have received the items we will invoice for the remaining 40%. Thank you for your business! We love making these celebrations over the top! Our favorite part is taking the planning stress off of you.
Credit Card Details
Credit Card Number
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform