Rules and Regulations
1. Date: JULY 3, 2023
2. Time: 4 PM TO 11 PM
3. Location: Downtown Laurens – Courthouse Square
4. Due Date: While vendor spots last
5. Booth Spaces:
• Spaces are 15’ x15 feet’ (with some flexibility depending on truck size).
• 10’ x 10’ space provided
c. You MUST inform us if you need additional space.
6. No tables or chairs are provided. Any shelters, tables or display racks provided by the crafter must be removed by the crafter no later than MIDNIGHT Saturday. Vending area must be clean and clear of trash and debris.
7. Must maintain booth space until the close of the event.
8. Canopies are welcomed and encouraged but MUST NOT exceed booth space. This will be strictly enforced.
9. SET-UP TIMES:
a. All vendors may begin set-up no earlier than 10 AM on Saturday. Areas must be set up and all service/supply vehicles removed from the square by 4 PM on July 3rd, 2023.
b. Vehicles left on the square will be towed at the owner's expense.
10. Electrical power is provided only for those who request it. Extension cords will not be provided. All contestants must adhere to all health (864-833-0000), electrical, fire, and other codes applicable to this event (must provide fire extinguishers).
11. Acceptance: All vendors are subject to approval by the event committee/management. Should a vendor not be accepted, all fees will be promptly returned. Vendors will be notified by email when accepted.
a. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
b. Cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
12. The City of Laurens carries NO insurance for crafters and WILL NOT be responsible or liable for loss or damage from any cause.
13. South Carolina Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor and should be collected and paid by that vendor. The South Carolina Department of Revenue will require a sales tax number if/when visiting the event. Forms can be obtained either by calling the SC Department of Revenue or online at sctax.org.
14. The City of Laurens reserves the right to move the market location based on various factors. Vendors will be notified before their arrival of any change.
Items NOT PERMITTED by participants:
- Anything that can be considered a weapon of any kind.
- Fireworks, stink bombs, etc.
A. Food Vendor with a City of Laurens Business License $100 Space Fee
B. Food Vendor without a City of Laurens Business License $125 Space Fee
C. Craft Vendor $80 Space Fee
**Non-Profits are organizations designated as 501 c organizations by the IRS
**All items MUST BE APPROVED by the City of Laurens prior to setting up the booth.