Fitness Bodhi General Policies
1. Training is dictated by the personal trainer.
2. The trainer can discontinue training at any time without repercustion or reprisal.
3. The client will arrive to their personal training session on time. If more than 15 min late than schedule training time, the client forfeits their session.
4. The client must cancel their session 24 hours or more in advance to recieve a refund for the session. If canceled with less than 24 hours to the start of the session, it will be billed.
5. Pictures and video may be taken of you during any given training session and/or in other locations yet in regards to your training.
6. I will touch your body to help que movements, stimulate feeling, feel muscular contraction, observe an injury, massage a body part, help move your body in the correct position and many other ways I may need to have contact.
7. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I may utilize wrong language, harsh tones, animated behavior, curse words and other behaviors that may offend others.
The client agrees to accept all of the stipulations described on this document and agrees to not take any action legal or not to accuss, slander, blame or defame the trainer.