Information for applicants:
- Selections will be made by Michelle Keeling, Curator at Waterside and Jo Lavelle, Co-founder of Sale Arts Trail.
- Selections will be made to create a good balance of disciplines across the fair, also taking into consideration the need to show variety to any returning visitors.
- The craft fair will take place in the Chambers and two adjacent rooms, upstairs at Waterside in Sale, Greater Manchester. The fair will be open to the public from 11am - 5pm.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 6th October. Applicants will be informed whether they have been successful by Monday 15th October.
- The cost of a table at the fair is £60 incl. VAT. The fee includes use of a 750mm x 1500mm table. The fee will be invoiced upon selection, and must be paid by 31st October.