WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL?
- Free Boating Licence (Temporary Operator's Permit) will be issued to you or bring your own if you own one.
- Brand New 2022 & 2023 Sea-Doo(s): (IBR Brake System, Luxury Seat, Sport Mode, Eco Mode, Variable Trim System (VTS); Bluetooth Speakers.
- Rental Boat Safety Checklist.
- 1 Safety Kit (flashlight, whistle, 15m buoyant heaving line, bailing bucket)
- Up to 3 P.F.D (Personal Flotation Device) / Life Vest.
- Safety Briefing & Operating Instructions.
- Free Gas included.
LAUNCH LOCATION (MEET US HERE TO RIDE):
- WOODBINE BEACH (location & address)
- 1675 LAKE SHORE BOULEVARD EAST, TORONTO, ON M4L 3W6
- Also, it's required to check-in/arrive 40 minutes 'BEFORE' your ride time to review the mandatory Operator's Licence/Permit, Safety Briefing; and Operational Instructions.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO TAKE ALONG**
- Sun Screen
- Sunglasses (with a floating strap)
- Plastic bottle(s) of water
- Change of Clothes
- Cell Phone (Mandatory in cases Emergency on the Water!!)**
- Rent Our Ski Inc. is not responsible for any loss, stolen, or damage of your personal items you choose to take along.
AGE & ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid Ontario G2/G driver's license to operate (DRIVE) the Jet Ski.
- The equivalent Out-of-Province or International drivers license are also accepted.
- Passengers do not need a driver's licence!
- Valid drivers' licence must be presented prior to rental.
- Any other participant(s) operating (driving) the watercraft must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must be listed on the rental agreement. Transport Canada requires that all pleasure craft operators carry a boating licence. A free boating licence will be given to you if you don't own one.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES (if applicable) (A):
In the event that the watercraft is returned later than the time within the rental agreement & If Rent Our Ski Inc. staff is left waiting for you to return to location agreed upon then additional charges will be charged. To avoid late charges please be on time!
Late Fee: $39.99 every 15 minutes. This is firm!
ADDITIONAL CHARGES (if applicable) (B):
- Lost, Stolen, or Damaged PFD/Live Vest $59.99 each
- Lost, Stolen, Damaged Safety Kit $19.99 each
- Lost, Stolen, Damaged RF D.E.S.S Key $67.99 each
- Recovery Service: $499.99 each (In the GTA)
- Rock Ingestion: $500-$2000 (depending on damages)
- Damaged Gauge Cluster: $1000
- Rope Ingestion: $300-$1500 (depending on damages)
**All additional charges must add 13% HST. Additional charges will be deducted from your damage/security deposit.
- A $1000.00 damage/security deposit per watercraft will be required via Any Major Credit Card or Cash. Upon return full after damage inspection will be completed with staff and damage/security deposit will be returned in full if vessel(s) are returned without damages. Customer is responsible for vessel and all equipment supplied for rental period.
- Every unit will undergo damage inspection with Rent Our Ski Inc. staff prior and after your rental. The renter must be present at time of inspection. Renters are responsible for any and all damages sustained to rental equipment, persons, or property during rental period. A rental contract and release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks and indemnity agreement must be signed by renter.
- Cash is accepted as payment for the rental but a valid CREDIT CARD with the limit of minimum $1000.00 is required for the damage deposit. No negotiating. If damages occur you are able to pay for the damages in CASH or EMT and the damage deposit will be refunded in full to your Credit Card.
- Damage deposit does not limit the renter's liability in the case of a severe or total loss.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- CANCELLATIONS MADE OVER' 48 HOURS 'PRIOR' TO RENTAL DATE ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR A 50% REFUND. CANCELLATIONS MADE 'WITHIN' 48 HOURS OF RENTAL DATE WILL FORFEIT FULL RENTAL PAYMENT. NO SHOWS ARE CHARGED IN FULL FOR THE RENTAL PERIOD RESERVED AND THE CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED AFTER 1 HOUR FROM THE TIME AGREED.
- RENT OUR SKI RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE OR VOID RESERVATIONS AT ANY TIME FOR POLICY VOILATIONS, SEVERE WEATHER; OR TO ENSURE PERSONAL SAFETY OF THE OPERATOR(S) IF THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF OPERATING THE CRAFT SAFELY.
- IF YOUR CANCELLATION is ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL REFUND, THEN 2.9% OF YOUR TOTAL WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR (STRIPE INC.) FOR PROCESSING THE TRANSACTION. THIS IS FIRM!
- All eGift Card sale is final and non-refundable. Your eGift Card will never expire; and may not be resold for cash value.
WHAT IS OUR WEATHER POLICY?
Rent Our Ski does not offer refunds due to inclement weather. This is firm! However, in the event you have 1-year from your postponed date to reschedule your ride any time for free. Rent Our Ski has the right to refuse rental in the event that there is a weather situation that would pose a risk to all renters. This could include limiting the rental agreement to a geographic area or daypart or full postponement. Conditions for weather postponement include wind speeds, lighting or gusts greater than 14 kph or 8 knots and wave heights in excess of 2-metre. Light rain or overcast will not normally be a situation that would cancel a rental agreement.
- None of the watercraft rented by Rent Our Ski Inc. allows for the legal consumption of drugs & alcohol. In other words, drugs & alcohol use is forbidden and occupants will be charged for such use by the Marine Police.
- Only those people who are entered on to the rental contract and who have a boater's license or have completed the Safety Checklist can operate the PWC.
- Renter must obey all speed limits, no wake signs and reduce speed close to all shorelines or canal walls. Failure to do so could mean provincial and federal offence by the Marine Police including dangerous operation of a vessel or careless operation of a vessel.
- Mandatory safety equipment is included in each rental. Do not remove these from the vessel or PWC unless an emergency happens. There is a personal flotation device for each occupant of the vessel and it is mandatory that they are to be worn properly throughout the use of the vessel.
- As an operator in charge of the watercraft you must be attentive at all times to your actions, your guests' actions and behaviors', other boaters, swimmers, objects in water, depth of water and changing weather conditions. Renter will have a cell phone on them while renting.
- Booking is available by phone, email; or directly online with a valid credit card.
- Please contact us between 8am - 8pm 7-days a week at 416-500-1325 or 24/7 at email@example.com for any questions or concerns.