If your child's medication meets any of these criteria:
- A physician's instruction is needed for a nonprescription medication (e.g. child is underage or underweight per the label instructions); or
- It is a sample medication without a prescription label; or
- The nonprescription medication is to be given longer than three consecutive days within a fourteen day period or is a topical product or lotion that is being used for a skin ailment and is to be given no longer than fourteen consecutive days; or
- The child is on a modified diet (an entire food group is eliminated); or
- The medication contains codeine or aspirin.
***The topical product or lotion and the physician's instructions exceed the manufacturer's instructions or use