1. This consignment agreement is in effect for 90 days, to begin once the items are live on the website. After 90 days, Eutierria Arts will contact the consignor by email to either sign a new agreement or set a pick-up date for any unsold items. If you wish to donate your unsold items Eutierria Arts can do that on your behalf. If we do not get a response within two weeks of the agreement expiring any unsold items will be donated reguardless of the donation preference.
2. Eutierria Arts accepts women’s, men’s, kids, and baby clothing & accessories. All items must be composed of at least 85% natural fibre (cotton, silk, wool, linen etc). Preference is given to items with higher natural fibre content.
3. Clothing must come laundered, in good/excellent used condition and free from holes and stains. Eutierria Arts does not sell items with strong laundry fragrance and will not accept any items that do not meet this standard.
4. During the selection process, Eutierria Arts reserves the right to reject items for any reason. Eutierria Arts sorts and selects items based on condition, brand, fibre content and current season.
5. All pricing is set by Eutierria Arts and will be subject to price reduction during sales or special promotions. The consignor will receive 40% of the total for which items were sold. If an item is sold at a discounted price the reduction in price is split evenly between the consignor and Eutierria Arts and subtracted from the payout percentage. At the first day of every month, the balance owing will be e-transferred to the consignor for the previous month.
6. Eutierria Arts offers drop off locations in both Red Deer and Calgary, AB. Items dropped off at the Calgary location will take longer to process as Eutierria Arts is based out of Red Deer. Estimated times will be communicated with the consignor.
7. All consignors will have access to an online portal to view their inventory, sales and payouts.