POLICY FOR USE OF JOAN M. AUTEN CONFERENCE ROOM
- The Auten Conference Room is primarily for the use of the Library’s programs or those sponsored jointly by the Library and another organization. The room may also be used by non-profit groups or organizations for educational, informational, or cultural purposes.
- The room must be reserved. Reservations are made at the Library desk, and are taken on a first-come first-served basis. The room may not be reserved more than three months in advance.
- Library programs and meetings take precedence over all other programs.
- A limited series of two meetings may be scheduled. Three months must elapse prior to rescheduling.
- The seating capacity of the room is 25.
- Meetings will begin and end during Library hours.
- Groups are responsible for set-up of chairs or equipment, and for returning the room to the Library’s usual set-up. The room is available for inspection prior to use.
- Simple refreshments may be served; provided the room is left in good condition and users bring their own utensils and supplies. Refreshments will not be allowed in any other library space. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed. The Library does not provide refreshments.
- The Board of Trustees of the West End Library is not responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of
individual property for those using the room.
- The room is not available for the benefit of private individuals or for profit making businesses or organizations.
- There is no fee for the use of the room, but donations will be accepted.
- Admission fees or collections may not be taken, but fees for materials or tuition may be collected in advance of the meeting.
- THE LIBRARY PREMISES ARE A SMOKE-FREE AREA.
- The Board of Trustees reserves the right to accept or reject requests for use of the room.