NEWBURGH | MIDDLETOWN
SHAKE BAR ATTENDANT
Please read and submit your information below if interested.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* $14.50 to $16/hour starting wage PLUS TIPS at shake bar, part time and/or full time available
* Complimentary Gold's Gym Membership
* Greet all members and guests in a courteous and friendly manner at the shake bar.
* Be knowledgeable of all food product offerings (e.g. protein bars) and able to assist members in their choices. Training and education is provided to field member queries on products such as shakes, protein bars, etc.
* Be able to educate members on the benefits and use of recovery and meal replacement shakes. Training is provided for this purpose.
* Be responsible for cash/credit card drawer.
* Be able to provide accurate information and assist in selling products.
* Follow all recipes accurately in the making of shake bar products.
* Sell products and upgrades accurately and with integrity.
* Work off of a checklist in-between sales and servicing members.
* Submit a completed Shake Bar checklist to your manager at the end of each shift.
* Relay vital information to your manager regarding product and supply shortages.
* Keep a clean, organized workstation and report any issues to your manager.
* Leave the workstation prepped and ready for the next shift.
* Maintain a sparkling clean and functional shake area.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding other jobs or career opportunities with Gold's Gym Newburgh/Middletown, please visit www.goldsgymservices.com/jobs.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. You must have a legal right to work in the United States to be considered for employment.