Welcome and thank you for your interest in BTEE's ECC!
Please take a few minutes to complete this registration form and provide information about your preschool needs.
Tuition is based on a full-school year commitment and takes into account all planned school closures due to holidays and vacations between August 21, 2023 and August 2, 2024. For all students, there are non-refundable registration, security/ maintenance and Parent Community Group fees.
Tuition includes morning and afternoon snack as well as morning enrichment specialists. Registration does not guarantee enrollment and we prioritize returning families, BTEE temple members, and full-day schedule requests.
Once this registration form and corresponding payment are processed, we will contact you regarding enrollment status. If accepted, we will make arrangements with you in order to receive all required paperwork.
All paperwork must be completed and returned to the office prior to your child's start date. No exceptions for entry will be made if we do not have all forms completed and on file.
- Registration fee must be submitted before your child's enrollment can be considered.
- See Parent Handbook-COVID Supplement for guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- We offer a 10% sibling discount off of second child (the lower of the rates).
- Students beginning school in January 2024 will still be required to pay full registration prior to starting, as well as the security and PCG fees. For families pre-registering a child who is not age two by the time school starts in August, registration is still required during the enrollment period.
- First monthly installment and all additional fees are due by August 1. The remaining tuition will be paid in equal monthly installments over the term of the school year.
Explanation of Registration and Additional Fees:
Registration: A $200 non-refundable registration fee is due for new students and $100 non-refundable registration fee is due for returning students, along with a completed Registration Form.
Safety & Maintenance: This $150 fee contributes to the ECC’s safety and maintenance upkeep and enhancement. Additionally, each child is provided with their own emergency kit in the event of a natural disaster. These kits contain food and water as well as other emergency supplies.
Parent Community Group (PCG): This $100 fee is used for school functions, holiday events, and teacher gifts.