Application Fee: $6.66
By filling out this application, you are APPLYING. If accepted, you will receive an email with a link to reserve your space.
Deadline to apply: June 1, 2023
Vendors notified: June 5, 2023
This event is all about celebrating Ypsilanti, Michigan! If you're an Ypsilanti artist and/or sell items that fit the theme, this event is for you.
You can bring additional items that don't fit the theme, but we need at least one item to market for the event. Examples of items that fit within the theme:
Photographs/Artwork of Ypsilanti Landmarks (bonus points if you have things that aren't just the Brick Dick!). Ypsi-inspired scents for your line of soaps & candles. Interactive storytelling and activities about life in Ypsilanti. Souvenirs to commemorate Ypsi's bicentennial. Ypsi antiques and historical artifacts.
- Center Row Space: $20
Includes 6ft table and chair
- Against-Wall Space: $25
Includes 6 ft table, chair, and access to power. Located against the wall.
- Cafe Area Space: $20
Includes 8ft table and chair. Access to power is nearby but not guaranteed for all spaces. This space is recommended for vendors selling food items.
- Outdoor DIY Deck Space: $5
Bring your set-up, up to 8ft wide. Located outside on the Freighthouse deck.
- Outdoor DIY Tent Space: $20
Bring your own 10x10 tent, located outside in the courtyard area. You must have a tent to reserve this space.
IMPORTANT: All vendor fees are non-refundable!
What to expect:
- For this application, be prepared to submit high-quality images of your work. Low-quality photos and descriptions may result in a "please try again" response, and you must submit a new application.
- Make sure you're following the instructions! We ask vendors to submit their descriptions in the third person. You may be denied if you don't follow our format. We really appreciate vendors who take the time to read our instructions, so if you've made it to this sentence, use code 2CENTS at checkout to waive the $6.66 application fee.
- Show us something new! If you are a previous vendor at our events, be prepared to submit different work than you have before. We aim to keep these shows "fresh to death," so please show us something we haven't seen before!