- Each image should be no larger than 1MB (1,000KB), including the image of yourself.
- Use the following guide to label each image: lastname-firstname-medium-title-of-the-artwork. (For example:Doe-Jane-oils-Ode-to-the-Flatirons)
- It doesn’t matter how many words are in the title, just be sure to separate each word with a hyphen.
- Try to use a single word to describe the medium, but if you need multiple words, separate them with hyphens.
- Specify a single image to be featured on the Member Gallery directory page below ("Featured Artwork Title").
- We will not make any changes to the images you send, so make sure it looks exactly as you want it to appear.*
- We will not make changes to your title (or Artist Statement) - please check for typos and correct spelling.
- Send all images in this document ("Browse Files"), not through email.
*A NOTE ABOUT IMAGES ON THE MEMBER PAGE: THE BACKGROUND ON THIS PAGE IS WHITE AND THERE ARE NO LINES AROUND THE IMAGES. IF YOUR ARTWORK HAS A WHITE BACKGROUND, THERE WILL BE NO VISIBLE BORDERS BETWEEN THE IMAGES ON YOUR PAGE. IF YOU WISH BORDERS TO APPEAR BETWEEN IMAGES, YOU MUST ADD A BORDER TO EACH IMAGE YOU SEND US.