GENERAL PERMANENT MAKEUP CONSIDERATIONS
- ALL PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURES REQUIRE 2-3 VISITS TO COMPLETE. It is not uncommon to lose up to 70% of the color on the first application. A touch-up procedure is required approximately 4-6 weeks after your initial appointment. Both the initial application and touchup are included in the procedure price, provided your touchup is completed within 90 days of the initial application. Clients that do not return within the allotted 3-month period may be subject to additional charges.
- A TOUCH-UP IS ALWAYS NECESSARY! There are always issues that need to be addressed at the touchup. Do not expect a perfect result after the first visit. This is an unrealistic expectation. The touchup will allow us to address any and all of your concerns. THIS IS A PROCESS REQUIRING PATIENCE AND TRUST.
- Prior permanent makeup procedures that resulted in scarring or undesirable color or shape issues may not be able to be corrected.
- It is important to remember that permanent makeup is an art and not an exact science. Much of the success of your final outcome is dependent upon how well you follow the post-procedure instructions as well as your own body's ability to retain the pigment.
- Not everyone is a candidate. Medical conditions and/ or poor skin may not achieve the desired outcome. Healthy skin is necessary for an optimal result.
- ALLOW TIME FOR HEALING: Recovery time varies from client to client. To be safe, do not schedule social plans for 1 week following a permanent makeup procedure. Treated areas MUST stay dry for 5 days following the procedure: No swimming, sweating, saunas, steam, facials, excessive exercise, sun exposure, etc. during this time.
- Brow & Lip colors can take up to 4 weeks to fully mature, They will undergo many changes: First appearing too dark, thick, painted, etc. After about 5 days, they will peel and may appear too light and a bit ashy. This is called the "ghosting phase". The color will bloom over the next few weeks. Any color or shape issues will be addressed at the touch-up appointment. PATIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
- Maintenance: Although it is called “permanent makeup”, most procedures last on average 3 years. A yearly color boost is recommended to keep your color looking fresh. The longevity of your permanent makeup depends on skin quality, lifestyle, after-care, color choice, medications, etc.
- Permanent makeup is not an exact science therefore there are NO guarantees and NO refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that does not adhere to our policies.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Avoid tweezing, waxing, electrolysis, and coloring your brows for two weeks prior to the procedure if possible. This will allow your practitioner the most flexibility to achieve optimal results.
- DO NOT EXERCISE BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE APPOINTMENT. IT WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND INCREASE RISK OF EXCESSIVE BLEEDING AND LOSS OF PIGMENT.
- NO RETINOLS, GLYCOLICS, ACCUTANE OR ANTIAGING PRODUCTS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURE.
Payment Information: Cash, Check, Venmo, PayPal, Credit. Payment is expected in full at the first visit unless arrangements are discussed in advance. Tipping is always greatly appreciated for exceptional service.