We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Distribution Stock Associate to join our team. The Distribution Stock Associate will be responsible for receiving, organizing, and distributing products within our distribution center. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the distribution and buying team to ensure that all products are properly stored and distributed in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming shipments of products and verify accuracy of contents.
- Sort, organize, and stock products in the appropriate locations within the distribution center.
- Tag and process products as directed by distribution and buying teams.
- Keep track of inventory levels and notify management when supplies need to be reordered.
- Operate ladders and dolly and other equipment to move heavy products throughout the distribution center.
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Assist with picking and packing orders for shipment.
- Collaborate with other members of the distribution, corporate office, and store teams to ensure that all products are distributed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed when handling products and operating equipment.
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness in distribution and corporate office space.
- Flexible schedule hours with some nights and weekends available
- Periodic after-hours special event assistance
- May support in retail location with customer service on occasion
- Weekly hours requirement: 14-30 hours Part Time Position
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in a distribution center or similar environment.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other heavy equipment is a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift heavy products and move them throughout the distribution center.
- Must be able to lift at least 25lbs minimum.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a detail-oriented and motivated individual who is passionate about ensuring that products are distributed efficiently and accurately, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.