As a Guest Services- Resort Front Desk Associate, you will be providing Top Notch Customer Service to our guests both in person and on the phone. This includes support both in person and on the phone answering questions, making reservations, and creating a positive check-in and check-out experience for our guests before, during, and after their vacation.
Full Time and Part Time positions available. Flexibility is a MUST. Weekends and some evening shifts are required.
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. PTO and Paid Holidays. 401K available after one year of service. Compass Employees receive a 10-30% discount on goods and services at The Palms Coffeehouse & Bistro, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and The Spa at Silver Shells and Free access to The Palms of Destin Gym.
- Prepare and provide guest check-in and check-out services.
- Handle/resolve guest complaints and requests by phone and in person, and solicit feedback from guests about their stay at departure.
- Keep calm under pressure and remain friendly and welcoming while juggling a variety of tasks.
- Communicate in a professional manner via telephone, email, SMS (text), and live chat
- Assist customers with questions regarding anything from the start to end of their vacation.
- Promptly follow up with guest inquiry leads by phone and email for second chance bookings.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.