To Christmas Parade Participants:
Thank you for participating in the 2023 Belleview Christmas Parade. Our parade lines up at lake Lillian and proceeds on to SE 110th Street/US Hwy. 441/301 North.
1. Floats may arrive after 9 AM, but must be in position and completely decorated by 11 AM. Riders on floats must be in the line-up no later than 12:30 PM.
2. Marching Units should instruct participants to park their vehicles at The Field behind City Hall and walk to their check in point at Lake Lillian overflow parking will be available at the lake Lillian community center parking lot.
3. Check In As Follows:
a. Bands - Lake Lillian Field
b. Marching Units - Lake Lillian Field
c. Horse Units - Lake Lillian Field
d. All Others - Please meet at Lake Lillian
Parking & Student Drop Off/Pick Up:
a. Marching Units - Park at the Field behind City Hall and walk to Check in
b. Overflow Parking: Will be at Lake Lillian community center parking lot
c. Student Drop Off: is at The Lake Lillian community Center
d. After Parade Student Pick-Up: at The Heart of Florida Health Center Parking lot at 5051 110th Street
4. You will receive your line-up number on parade day at time of check in
5. Items may not be handed out by people walking on the parade route, and nothing can be thrown or passed out from the floats.
6. Your line-up number must be displayed on your entry in order to be judged. (You will be given a number to display before the Parade begins.)
7. Entry numbers cannot be changed.
8. Failure to enter other than from the suggested route may result in you being faced in the wrong direction or unable to turn corners because of other units already in place.
9. No Stopping to perform!
Have a great time and enjoy the Parade!
Any Questions please email BelleviewParade@gmail.com