Thank you for your interest in submitting a presentation topic for inclusion in HRO Today Forum 2024.
We seek session proposals for the following upcoming 2024 HRO Today Forum events:
- HRO Today Forum North America, May 1-3, 2024, Dallas, TX
In your submission, please provide the following:
- Topic area that the session will address
- Title for the session and proposed format
- Brief description (1-3 paragraphs) of how the session will address the topic
- Bios (1-2 paragraphs) and head shots for up to two of the proposed presenters
- Speaker release (submissions will not be accepted without the release signed)
We seek the below categories of content:
Case Study Format:
Thirty (30) minutes with Q&A, a case study approach that will highlight a persistent problem and how it was resolved.
Forty-five (45) minute format covering a trend in HR or HR services, technology or outsourcing with a moderator and 3-5 confirmed panelists in a Q&A discussion. Panelists must be included in this pitch.
All presentations should be non-commercial and not designed to promote any provider of service or technology, although providers may be presenters and thought leader participants, moderators, or panelists.
If you have questions at anytime during this process, please contact Bill Lange at email@example.com.