1. Assignment of Tables. Tables will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
2. Terms of Payment and Refund Policy. Exhibit displays cannot be opened unless fee is paid in full. Requests for refunds must be in writing and received in the GAO office by July 14, 2023. An administrative fee of $150 will be deducted from the refund.
3. Fire Regulations. No combustible decorations such as crepe paper, cardboard, or corrugated paper shall be used at any time. Gasoline, kerosene, acetylene or other flammable or explosive substances will not be permitted in the exhibit area. Exhibits must meet local fire code regulations.
4. Care of Exhibit Space and Property. The exhibitor must surrender the display space in the same condition as it was when occupied. Nothing shall be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or furniture. Special care shall be taken not to deface the flooring.
5. Show Cancellation. In case the facilities shall be destroyed by fire, or the elements, or by any other cause, or in case any other circumstances shall make it impossible for GAO to permit the contracted space to be occupied by the exhibitor, this lease shall terminate and the exhibitor shall waive claim for damages or compensation except to request return of the amount paid for the space.
6. Operations/Restrictions. GAO reserves the right to restrict exhibit to a minimum noise level, and to suitable methods of operation and display of materials. No loudspeakers, in-house sound systems, tape recorders, sound movies, etc. that interfere with adjoining exhibitors will be permitted. The use of music requires an appropriate license from BMI, ASCAP and/or other similar licensing agencies. The exhibitor agrees to hold harmless GAO if such licenses are not obtained. If an exhibitor's display is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the organization, the GAO, reserves the right to request corrective action. If an exhibitor is unable or refuses to comply with this request, the Association reserves the right to cancel the use for that space. In the event that such action is necessary, the exhibitors shall forfeit all money paid or due the Association for rental of the table.
7. Distribution of Printed/Promotional Material. Distribution of materials or promotional items by exhibitors or their agents is limited to the area rented by the exhibitor in the exhibit area.
8. Amendments. These rules and regulations are to be construed as part of all space contracts. GAO reserves the right to interpret them as well as to make final decisions on all points the rules and regulations do not cover. These rules and regulations may be amended at any time by GAO and will be equally binding to all parties affected. Written notice of any such amendments will be forwarded to exhibiting firms.
9. Sales Activities. The only sales presentations or solicitations allowed in the GAO exhibit area during the period of occupancy by the GAO will be by registered exhibitor personnel within the confines of their assigned exhibit spaces.
10. Termination. The GAO reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the exhibitor’s space contract at any time before or during the session for any violation of the Exhibitor’s Rules and Regulations. In case of termination, the exhibitor surrenders possession of tabletop space immediately upon notice and may be prohibited from exhibiting at future GAO meetings.