JANUARY - MAY 2024 APP NOW OPEN!
Makers at the Market is a monthly night market in the Paseo Arts District featuring local artists and makers taking during First Friday Gallery Walks in September - May.
On the Edge of Paseo at 30th St. Market
407 NW 30th Street OKC, OK 73118
First Fridays 5-9pm September-May (no markets June, July & August)
2023 FALL/WINTER MARKET DATES
Sep 1 • Oct 6 • Nov 3 • Dec 1
$35 - due if invited to participate
Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- In the event of cancelation on behalf of the vendor, the fee can be transferred to a future event only if you notify us by midnight the Sunday before the event.
- In the event of a cancelation due to inclement weather, all vendors will be invited to the following month's market and vendor fees will be applied to that event OR to the next event that you are available. We monitor the weather and will be in contact throughout the week before with updates if inclement weather during the market is a possibility.
VENDOR SPACE SIZES
Vendors will be assigned a space depending on setup size described in their application. For example, if you are a clothing vendor with 2-3 racks and a table, you will be placed in a 10x10 space that allows for a tent (but a tent is not required). If your setup is only 1-2 tables, you will be placed in the courtyard or on the east side of the block with an approx. 8x8 space.
Please be as detailed as possible when filling that part of the application so that I know the best place to put you. If you've participated in this market before, I am familiar with your setup and you can keep it brief!
Check out the images below to see what the market looks like when the courtyard is full of vendors! We have vendors in the courtyard and in the parking spots in front of 30th St. Market and wrapping all the way around the east side of the building to MENT Apparel.
- Vendors are booked one month at a time. Application windows for each month close the Sunday after the previous month's market. (October apps close the Sunday after the September market, etc.)
- All applicants will be emailed by the following Saturday to either invite you to participate or notify you of placement on the waitlist. You will receive an email no matter what your application status.
- Vendor fees will be due at a date specified in the invite email, typically within 1-2 weeks of invitation.
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- Vendors must provide their own everything - tables, chairs, tent, etc.
- Set up begins at 3:30pm. Vendors are expected to stay for the entire scheduled market time 5-9pm. If you leave early or arrive late, you run the risk of not being asked to participate again.
- Nearby parking and indoor restrooms are available.
- Electricity for lighting is available. Please indicate on your application if you will require electricity as it will affect your placement during the event.
- We welcome vendors who make their own items, curate vintage, etc. No direct sales, MLMs, etc. Please do not bring anything you did not design or make yourself.
- This is an outdoor market. Please be prepared for wind and bring sandbags/weights to secure your items/displays/tents/etc.
- Applying does not guarantee an invitation. Vendors are curated based on type and space available.
- We do not book food trucks for this event.
By applying, you grant Makers at the Market permission to use photographs and/or video of you and your shop in publications, news releases, online, and in other communications related to the event.
Have questions or need assistance filling out this application? Email Paige at email@example.com