IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Growing, woman-owned broadcast media company is seeking a self-motivated, creative Social Media Intern to collaborate with our team of She-Bosses and gain useful industry experience. She Epic Enterprises raises the brand awareness of women in business and assists them in obtaining financial resources to fund their dreams. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from an amazing group of highly knowledgeable people who strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients. We are based in Cleveland, OH, but the job is remote.
- Schedule content and work with content creators to understand what to post on all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Implement and optimize the current social strategy
- Report achievements to team weekly
- Suggest and implement experiments and new ideas
- Work with content management team to keep our online community engaged
- Manage multiple tasks easily and consistently, meeting, or exceeding deadlines and client expectations
- Attend weekly team meetings
Education & Other Requirements:
- Enrolled in an accredited program with the intention of entering a career in social media marketing
- Minimum one year experience working in the social media arena
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to learn, understand and recreate the brand voice
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have a high sense of urgency/initiative and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills- Google Suite, Basecamp, ClickUp, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information and data.
- Availability to work year-round (internship will be 3-6 mos. term, but interns will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent position)
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with clients, co-workers, and management.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages (1099 opportunity) plus Course credit
- Remote work
- Flexible Schedule (Typical hours Monday – Friday, occasional nights and weekends may be required)
- Work with a fantastic, supportive, and empowering team
Please answer the questions accurately and completely.
To learn more about She Boss Talk, visit us at www.shebosstalk.com.
Note: We do not have the capacity to let you know that you were not selected. We will only be contacting those selected to advance to the next round of interviews.
We review on a rolling basis. As our needs change, we may reach out at a later date.
Thank you for putting yourself forward for this position.