IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Hello and welcome!
Busy CEO seeking a self-motivated Personal Assistant to manage her professional and personal calendar, prioritize her to-do list and take on everyday tasks, including running errands. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team of She-Bosses. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of highly knowledgeable people who strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients. Job is mostly remote, but there will be some errand-running so candidates must be local to Cleveland, OH.
- Manages and maintains CEO’s professional and personal calendar in Microsoft Outlook, including assisting the CEO with personal scheduling (e.g., family events, doctor and other appointments, personal travel, etc.) within limits and at his/her discretion; applies understanding of executive's priorities in scheduling meetings
- Assist with daily time management
- Work multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients directly professionally
- Work with Operations Manager and other team members on delegated projects and tasks
- Run errands, make purchases, and deliver to CEO
- Organizes and maintains confidential files for the CEO
- Facilitates and manages the CEO’s accessibility and open lines of communication with staff, may interface with internal and external customers on behalf of executive
- Meets regularly with CEO to review status of projects; plan key events, meetings, and upcoming travel; and prioritize open action items
Education & Other Requirements:
- 3+ years Executive Assistant experience
- Results orient mindset, can troubleshoot, and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills- MS Office Suite, particularly Power Point, Canva, Google Suite, Basecamp, etc.
- Must be results driven and know how to perform research as needed
- Ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information and data
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with clients, co-workers, and management
- Must have reliable transportation
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages (1099 opportunity)
- Mostly remote
- Flexible Schedule (Typical hours Monday – Friday, occasional nights and weekends may be required)
- Work with a fantastic, supportive, and empowering team
Please answer the questions accurately and completely.
To learn more about She Boss Talk, visit us at www.shebosstalk.com.
Note: We do not have the capacity to let you know that you were not selected. We will only be contacting those selected to advance to the next round of interviews.
We review on a rolling basis. As our needs change, we may reach out at a later date.
Thank you for putting yourself forward for this position.