IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Growing, woman-owned broadcast media company is seeking a self-motivated, creative Graphic Design Intern to work with our team of She-Bosses and gain useful industry experience. She Epic Enterprises raises the brand awareness of women in business and assists them in obtaining financial resources to fund their dreams. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from an amazing group of highly knowledgeable people who strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients. We are based in Cleveland, OH, but the job is remote.
- Visualize and create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media that authentically captures our brand and our mission
- Have some skills in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and Canva
- Must be detail oriented, excellent proofreader, and able to work with minimal supervision when appropriate
- Manage multiple tasks easily and consistently, meeting, or exceeding deadlines and client expectations
- Design a variety of branding images for all social media platforms, websites, merchandise, print, etc.
- Monitor social media trends, accounts, and personalities and pitch relevant ideas
- Work multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Work with Operations Manager and other team members on delegated projects and tasks
- Attend weekly team meetings
Education & Other Requirements:
- Enrolled in an accredited Graphic Design program with the intention of entering a career in Graphic Design
- Minimum one year experience working in Graphic Design
- Some knowledge of social scheduling and analytics platforms is helpful
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines
- Should be analytics-driven and create designs with performance in mind or a quick learner
- Ability to understand and recreate the brand voice
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Proficient computer skills- Google Suite, Basecamp, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information and data
- Internship will be 3-6 mos. term, but interns will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent position
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with clients, co-workers, and management.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages (1099 opportunity) plus Course credit
- Remote work
- Flexible Schedule (Typical hours Monday – Friday, occasional nights and weekends may be required)
- Work with a fantastic, supportive, and empowering team
Please answer the questions accurately and completely.
To learn more about She Boss Talk, visit us at www.shebosstalk.com.
Note: We do not have the capacity to let you know that you were not selected. We will only be contacting those selected to advance to the next round of interviews.
We review on a rolling basis. As our needs change, we may reach out at a later date.
Thank you for putting yourself forward for this position.