IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Hello and welcome!
Our growing, woman-owned broadcast media company is seeking a self-motivated, Customer Experience Manager to join the team of She-Bosses. She Epic Enterprises raises the brand awareness of women in business and assists them in obtaining financial resources to fund their dreams. This is a highly visible position, requiring an individual who is motivational, goal-oriented, data-driven, and relationship-focused in achieving results. The Customer Experience Manager should have proven experience designing, managing, analyzing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of highly knowledgeable people who strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients. We are based in Cleveland, OH, but the job is remote.
- Become a SME about company services, markets, and customer sentiment/preferences/needs
- Utilize survey feedback to gain insights to the customer’s unique perspective & cultivate customer loyalty
- Construct & execute Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Identify trends; recommend short-, mid-, long-term strategies; & implement objectives to meet growth goals
- Monitor inbound/outbound customer calls, email correspondence, and social media inquiries; customer prospect activity, navigate customer inquiries and issues
- Promote the importance of customer feedback and customer lifecycle throughout the company
- Complete additional duties as may be assigned that will contribute to the growth and success of the company
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients directly professionally. English must be the candidate's first language
Education & Other Requirements:
- Minimum Associate’s degree in related field or 10 years exemplary experience and results
- Results oriented mindset, can troubleshoot, and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills- Google Suite, Basecamp, ClickUp, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information and data
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with clients, co-workers, and management
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages (1099 opportunity)
- Mostly remote
- Flexible Schedule (Typical hours Monday – Friday, occasional nights and weekends may be required)
- Work with a fantastic, supportive, and empowering team
Please answer the questions accurately and completely.
To learn more about She Boss Talk, visit us at www.shebosstalk.com.
Note: We do not have the capacity to let you know that you were not selected. We will only be contacting those selected to advance to the next round of interviews.
We review on a rolling basis. As our needs change, we may reach out at a later date.
Thank you for putting yourself forward for this position.