The RHA Quality Committee is creating a QAPI Task Force to identify the functions that work well within the current RHA QAPI tool and those that need to be tweaked to provide better insight.
The Task Force is open to:
- Current users of the QAPI tool - As end users of the tool, you know best what will improve the tool’s performance.
- Non-users of the QAPI tool - Help us create a tool that works for you!
- Members and non-members of RHA
Members of the Task Force will:
- Critically review the existing tool and provide improvement recommendations
- Review and test the updated tool ahead of the launch
- Support the development of user education of the updated tool
- Commit to the project from July 1 - December 31, 2023
RHA serves small and medium-sized dialysis facilities, encompassing independent, hospital-based, urban, rural, for-profit, and not-for-profit facilities. We aim to have representation from every group join us in this work.
We are excited about the possibilities. Please join us for the Quality Committee’s QAPI Task Force and help us build the best QAPI tool available!