As a parent/guardian of a student attending the May 27th Drawing from the Gallery, I agree to the following:
· I will be responsible for the transportation of my student to and from the Bath House Cultural Center. My student will arrive at the center between 12:50-1:00 p.m. and will be picked up at 2:30-2:40 p.m. at the latest.
· I give the Bath House Cultural Center permission to use images of my student for future publications, website, or promotional material without any compensation to my student or me.
· I understand that my student is expected to behave in a respectful and proper way throughout this class (ie: no fighting, no cursing, no stealing, etc.) Should my student continually misbehave or disrespect the faculty/staff, I understand that I will be contacted to come and remove my student from the program.
· I release the Bath House Cultural Center of any liability should my student become injured while attending Drawing From The Gallery.
· I understand that my involvement in this process is integral to the success of my student and the entire process of the summer camp. I will work with my student on assignments, by volunteering time if possible and by being a champion for my students’ success.