The Franklin County Economic Development Corporation (FCEDC) administers multiple downtown revitalization grant programs throughout Franklin County. We regularly post bid solicitations on our bid page, but we are always looking for contractors interested in bidding these projects and contributing to the revitalization of our communities!
Interested contractors should know:
- Payment comes from the property owner, who then submits proof of payment for reimbursement.
- Renovations include site improvements, streetscape enhancements, façade preservation, creation of commercial units and creation of residential units.
- Contract values range from $10,000 - $900,000.
- Contractors must have liability insurance ($1,000,000), workers compensation and EPA Lead-based Paint Certification (if the building tested positive for lead).
- Our projects are NOT subject to prevailing wage.
For specific questions, please contact Rachel Child, Community Development Manager, at the Franklin County Economic Development Corporation (FCEDC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (518) 481-8211.