WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY
1. All exhibitors and exhibits must comply with the policies and regulations of the Big Horn County Fair. The Big Horn County Fair, its employees, agents, elected and appointed officials will in no case be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to or with any exhibit. Each exhibitor shall indemnify the Big Horn County Fair, its employees, agents, elected and appointed officials against all legal or other proceedings in regards thereto, as well as damage, injury or loss to any other person or property, caused by the exhibitor, or any other person or property, or any of the animals exhibited by him/her, or arising out of, or in any way connected with, such exhibition of any of the animals so exhibited.
2. I hereby acknowledge that engaging in activities in activities in connection and association with the programs, events and activities of the Big Horn County Fair carries an inherent risk of injury, property damage and financial loss, including, but not limited to, physical, financial risks and risks to property. I also acknowledge and understand the Big Horn County Fair makes no representations, guarantees, assurances or warranties for safety, function or my continued participation, in regard to its actions, plans, work, activities, events, equipment or supplies. In full acknowledgment of the inherent risks my voluntary request to participate is hereby consented.
3. I do hereby, for myself, my heirs, personal representatives and assigns release and discharge Big Horn County, the Big Horn County Fair, and/or any of their elected officials, employees, agents, volunteers and their successors and assigns from all actions, causes of action, damages, claims or demands both direct and consequential, for all known or unknown personal injuries, property damage or financial loss resulting from or arising out of, or in connection with, my request to participate in events, activities, programs or other actions in association with or at the direction of the Big Horn County Fair.
4. All fair participants including but not limited to exhibitors, spectators, vendors, entertainers, superintendents, etc. causing property damage will be responsible to the injured party either by paying for any and all damages directly to the injured party or by paying a subrogation claim made by the injured party’s insurance company.
5. By willingly participating in Big Horn County Fair events and shows exhibitors agree to allow the Big Horn County Fair to utilize any photos/videos/recordings taken by fair staff or their contractors during fair events to be used for marketing purposes on social media, printed media or any other places the fair chooses to advertise.