Bethel Christian Summer Beach Trips are Back!
This year we will be taking students to various So Cal beaches most Fridays during the summer. Students entering 7th grade thru 12th grade are invited to attend each trip. With the exception of the Metro Link trip, transportation will be provided by Bethel. Check out the schedule below.
- June 2nd - **Balboa Beach Cookout - $25 (8am to 10pm)
- June 9th - Newport Beach - $15 (8:00am to 5pm)
- June 16th - Santa Monica Beach - $15 (8:00am to 5pm)
- June 23rd - Balboa Beach - $15 (8:00am to 5pm)
- July 7th - Huntington Beach - $15 (8:00am to 5pm)
- July 14th - Newport Beach - $15 (8:00am to 5pm)
- July 21st - *Metro Link Trip to Oceanside - $TBD
- July 28th - **Balboa Beach Cookout - $25 (8am to 10pm)
*Oceanside, meet at Metro Link off of La Sierra at 7:20am. Return time and pick up will be at La Sierra Metro Link at 5:30pm.
**Cookout includes dinner.
Students must adhere to Bethel Christian rules as stated on each beach trip. Failure to obey the rules may result in the following:
- Missing one, several, or all remaining beach trips
- Parents being called and asked to pick up their child at the beach
In addition, an Authorization to Treat a Minor Form must be completed prior to your child boarding the bus or Metro Link train. The form only needs to be completed one time, per child, for the 2023 Summer Beach Trips. Forms will be provided before each beach trip.
For additional details, please contact Kevin Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-359-1123.