Membership and Application Information
Brookside Club of Saratoga
Thank you for your interest in joining Brookside Club of Saratoga!
The Brookside Club of Saratoga is a private member-owned, family-oriented swim and tennis club nestled among the trees of a quiet residential Saratoga neighborhood. Active swim and tennis programs for adults and children create an outstanding environment for the entire family. As a member-owned club, Brookside offers many advantages in addition to its numerous sports programs, social events, and facilities.
Membership is limited to 250 families. Memberships can be purchased for a one-time fee and sold at a future time. Members own and operate the club, serving on the Board of Directors and the various committees putting control directly into the hands of the members. Brookside is a financially sound, professionally managed club that has been successfully operating for over 60 years.
Submit your form today to join the interest list! We will contact you about future membership opportunities!
Here are some answers to common questions:
Availability, Joining the Club
- We currently have memberhsips available
- The steps for joining the club are:
- Submit a membership application
- Board vote by email (24 – 48 hours)
Membership Onboarding (30 min, drop off purchase check and set up member accounts)
Membership, Pricing, Transfers
- Memberships have a club-starting price of $15,000 (includes a 20% transfer fee). Price subject to change.
- Membership includes the entire club- social, swimming, and tennis.
Immediate family (spouse and children under 25 years) living in your household are included in the membership. See club bylaws for special case use (extended family, houseguests, nanny).
- Memberships are transferred from current members to prospective buyers through a club-arranged or private sale. Private sale prices are set by the outgoing member and include the transfer fee (20% of the club-starting price).
Monthly Dues and Club Account
- Members pay monthly dues for the duration of their membership.
- Monthly dues are $192 per month and increase by 3% annually. Monthly dues are also subject to change upon Board decision.
- Special events, tennis lessons, swim lessons, and other activities have additional fees. Any additional charges will be invoiced to a club account which is expected to be paid in full monthly.
Operating Hours and Pool
- Our club operates year-round, during daylight hours, and closes just after sunset. Tennis Courts and Club House open at 8 am daily. The pool opens at 6:30am on weekdays for adult swimming only and then at 8am for general use. On weekends, the pool opens at 9am on Saturdays and 10am on Sundays.
- The pool is open year-round and heated to 82 degrees F.
Alexis Estrada Lorenzen
General Manager | Brookside Club of Saratoga