Free Set of Induction Pots
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to all residents in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over (excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating retailers, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion).
2. Promotion available on selected Hotpoint induction hobs purchased in-store and online between 19/06/23 - 19/06/24 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”), subject to availability or while stocks last.
3. Purchase of a selected Hotpoint induction hob from the list below is necessary (“Selected Appliance(s)”). Offer applies to the purchase of new appliances purchased at retail only. It does not apply to commercial purchases, trade‐seconds, scratched & dented stock, ex display or used stock. Offer limited to one claim per product.
TB 3977B BF
TQ 4160S BF
TS 6477C CPNE
TS 8660C CPNE
4. Offer is subject to availability and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer (unless otherwise expressly provided).
5. The offer consists of a 6 piece cookware set in Gourmet Stainless Steel made up of 3 pots and 3 lids: 1x covered casserole - 16 cm (6 1/4"), 1x covered casserole - 20 cm (8") and 1x covered stockpot - 24 cm (10") (‘Gift’).
6. To claim the free Gift, visit the claim page here and click through to complete all fields on the online redemption form and submit, together with a copy of your proof of purchase (sales receipt, order confirmation or invoice). No other forms of redemption will be accepted.
7. For a claim to be valid, all relevant information must be supplied, including the model number, product serial number and a copy of a proof of purchase (sales receipt, order confirmation or invoice), clearly showing the purchase of the Selected Appliance(s) during the Promotional Period.
8. After submitting your claim, you will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted. Your claim will only be validated if it fulfils all of the eligibility requirements stated above. We will email you within 28 days from you receiving the confirmation email to inform you if your claim has failed to meet all of our eligibility requirements. Please note if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, then it means your application has been successful and your product will be sent out to you within 60 days of submitting the claim.
9. All claims for the Gift must be submitted by 03/07/24. Claims made after this date will not be validated or fulfilled.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are corrupted during transfer. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the entrant.
11. Any Gifts returned to the sender due to inaccurate details supplied will be considered unwanted and the claim will be invalidated.
12. Adverse weather conditions could impact delivery dates. The Promoter is not responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions.
13. The Gift is as stated and is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute gifts of equal or greater value at any time at its sole discretion in the unlikely event of stocks running out or in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14. If you have any queries in relation to this promotion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. By submitting a claim, you agree that the Promoter may disclose information to its agents for the administration purposes only for this promotion.
16. The personal data collected through the online redemption form shall be processed in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Gift or provide a refund under the Guarantee if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or has acted contrary to the spirit of the promotion. By entering this promotion, you confirm to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances accept any liability, including but not limited to indirect and consequential losses, loss of anticipated enjoyment or anticipated savings or liability for any loss, damage or injury caused as a result of participation in this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
20. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in The Republic of Ireland and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
21. The promoter will reserve the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.