I understand that their image/likeness may be used in:
1. Above-named entity’s official Publications, Brochures, Programs, Newsletters and other printed publications administered by the named entity.
2. Above-named entity’s official Website, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and any other social networking sites administered by the named entity.
3. Above-named entity’s official postings on online video communities such as YouTube, livestream, promotional videos, other videos for Parish Promotion.
4. www.eriercd.org The official website of the Diocese of Erie
5. The form is effective July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024, for all events/activities/functions of Saint Francis Xavier Church, McKean, Pa.
I understand that if, for whatever reason, at any point in time, I decide to revoke this agreement, and I so notify the above-named entity in writing, all references to my child/youth (i.e.: name, likeness, photographic, and/or video image) will no longer be used. I understand that web page references and web page photographic images will be removed within thirty (30) days of the written notification. I understand that the above-named entity is not responsible for access to the internet information or downloads made by users using the web prior to this removal of web references (i.e.: name, likeness, photographic, and/or video image). I further understand that my child’s/youth’s name, likeness, photographic, and/or video image may continue to be used in any publications already printed or published prior to my revocation of consent provided herein.
I also understand that adult supervisors, coaches and/or activities sponsors may take photographic or video images of my child/youth during athletic, and/or program or extracurricular activities, for purposes of newsworthiness, post-secondary athletic or academic grants or scholarships, and for which I provide my consent. I understand that no financial or other compensation will be paid for any photo, video or work product used.
Additionally, other parents, adults, and third parties may attend and take photographs and/or video of public events and activities. Finally, I understand that such parties are not within the control of the above-named entity to direct or limit the use of any photographic or video image taken or obtained by them which may include images of my child/youth.