Vendor Rules and Regulations:
1. Eligibility: The event is open to vendors who offer products or services for sale or to be given/showcased to the public. Vendors must pay the registration fee, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and licenses required to operate their business. The event organizers reserve the right to determine eligibility and may reject any vendor application without providing a reason.
2. Application and Fees: Vendors must complete and submit a vendor application form, along with fee payment, provided by the event organizers. The application should include relevant information about the business, including contact details, product or service descriptions, and any additional requirements. Vendors are responsible for paying the required fees as outlined by the organizers.
Product and Service Compliance: Vendors must offer legal, safe, and authentic products or services that meet all applicable quality standards, health codes, and regulations. Counterfeit, illegal, or hazardous items are strictly prohibited. Vendors should be prepared to provide proof of compliance if requested by event staff or authorities.
3. Booth Setup and Display: Vendors are responsible for providing their own booth setup, including tables, chairs, signage, electricity, and any necessary equipment. The booth design should be aesthetically pleasing and complement the overall event atmosphere. Vendors must ensure that their booth setup does not obstruct walkways, emergency exits, or neighboring booths.
4. Staffing: Vendors should have an adequate number of staff members present at their booth throughout the event to handle customer inquiries, sales, and general operations. Staff members should be knowledgeable about the products or services being offered and provide friendly and professional customer service.
5. Sales and Transactions: All sales transactions should comply with local laws and regulations. Vendors must clearly display prices for products or services and accurately represent them. It is the responsibility of vendors to handle cash, credit card transactions, or any other accepted payment methods securely and efficiently.
6. Cleanliness and Hygiene: Vendors are expected to maintain a clean and sanitary booth area throughout the event. Regular cleaning of the booth and proper disposal of waste and trash should be observed. If applicable, vendors must follow food handling and safety protocols, including proper storage, preparation, and display.
7. Insurance and Liability: Vendors are responsible for obtaining appropriate insurance coverage for their business, including liability insurance. The event organizers, sponsors, and venue will not be held liable for any damage, loss, theft, or injury that may occur at the vendor's booth or as a result of their products or services.
8. Compliance with Regulations: Vendors must comply with all local laws, regulations, and permits pertaining to their business operations, including but not limited to health and safety codes, taxation, and licensing requirements. Vendors should display any necessary permits or licenses prominently at their booth if required.
9. Conduct: Vendors and their staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Any form of harassment, discrimination, or disruptive behavior towards event attendees, staff, or other vendors will not be tolerated and may result in immediate expulsion from the event.
Amendments and Discretion: The event organizers reserve the right to make changes to the rules and regulations as they deem necessary. They also retain the right to remove any vendor from the event if they are found to be in violation of the rules or engaging in improper conduct.
By participating as a vendor in the event, all vendors agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Failure to comply may result in penalties, including removal from the event and future event participation restrictions. The primary goal of these rules is to ensure a successful and professional event experience for all vendors and attendees.