Session Topics and Content
Arts Impact Ohio sessions should be designed to fulfill one or multiple conference goals, as listed above. Proposals should speak to the needs of a wide audience and offer actionable or replicable content through a conceptually strong perspective.
Arts Impact Ohio workshop audiences typically include arts administrators (organizational staff, board members, development folks, and community organizers), arts educators (school administrators, teachers, and teaching artists), and emerging and professional individual artists of all artistic disciplines.
For 2024, the Ohio Arts Council is particularly interested in the following topics that might be compelling to attendees:
- Implications of artificial intelligence (AI) in the arts and cultural sector
- Time management and productive work
- How to build authentic inclusion into community engagement
- Late/post-pandemic shifts in strategy, programming, budgeting, marketing, audiences, etc.
- Combatting learning loss in K-12 education
- Emergencies, disasters, and the arts
- Creative aging
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and access
- Overcoming common challenges faced by artists
Curious about past conference content? View the Arts Impact Ohio 2022 event program.