The newly established Luiss Hub for New Industrial Policy and Economic Governance (LUHNIP), a research and policy advocacy Hub located within the Luiss Institute for European Analysis and Policy (LEAP), invites interested candidates to send their CV and expression of interest for the following 5 positions. You can apply for a maximum of two position:
1. Two-year policy analyst or post-doc academic researcher on EU integration and economic governance;
2. Two-year policy analyst or post-doc academic researcher (tbd) on the Italian political economy;
3. Two-year policy analyst or post-doc academic researcher (tbd) on economics and industrial policy;
4. One to two-year research assistant in political economy;
5. Two-year data analyst/scientist.
Please find the requirement for each position at: https://leap.luiss.it/luhnip-expression-of-interest/
For further information, please contact directly LUHNIP’s director Dr. Donato Di Carlo at email@example.com or LEAP’s director Prof. Valentina Meliciani at firstname.lastname@example.org