I confirm that the information in this application form is to the best of my knowledge true and accurate and I agree that this information may be verified by fair and lawful means including contacting the referees supplied.
• I understand that if any information within my application is found to be untrue that it may prejudice the tenancy or be grounds for termination of the tenancy under Ground 17 of the 1996 Housing Act.
• I understand that completion of this application form does not imply any commitment to making an offer of tenancy.
• I acknowledge that information supplied by me for the purposes of my application will be held by Franklin Residential or their partner referencing supplier in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. I agree that my personal information supplied by me will be recorded and that I have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information held about me subject to the payment of an administration fee of £10. I understand that I have a right to request personal information held on me to be amended if it is found to be incorrect.
• I give consent for any information, including personal information and sensitive data as defined in the Data Protection Act which I have supplied or which has been obtained about me from other relevant sources, including my forwarding address to be:
- passed to credit referencing agencies and other third parties for the purpose of giving a reference about me (e.g. existing and previous employers and existing and previous landlords)
- passed to the appointed letting agent and/or the appointed landlord who may access the information again should I apply for a further tenancy in the future
- used in the administration of the tenancy should I succeed in this application and take up a tenancy agreement
- passed to the local authority and/or utility companies to ensure that any outstanding bills or credit on utility accounts in connection with the tenancy are paid or balances due are returned - passed to debt collection agencies, crime or fraud prevention agencies, tracing agents or other third parties agents to trace my whereabouts and recover any monies owed in connection with the tenancy
– released where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings - passed to insurers and /or insurance agents for the purposes of administering insurance claims and /or agencies who maintain/compile databases of insurance claims and information and/or sharing that information with providers of credit and insurance
I understand that if my references prove unsuitable or if I withdraw my application the advance holding fee will not be refundable. However I acknowledge that if the property is withdrawn from the market a refund will be made.