Community Care Development Network is comprised of leaders in the community to help develop and maintain local programs. Community Care Development Network is a faith-based non-profit 501c3 Organization that specializes in healing and helping the whole family. Our purpose is to help heal the whole family through our community-based programs.
CCDN Mission: Community Care Development Network exists to develop, transform, and restore life to families, adults, teens, and our community to be committed, unified, and mature.
Vision: Empowering and influencing people to own their potential and create an opportunity for themselves.
Impact Areas: Family & Life Services, Mentoring, Education, and Community Outreach
Here's What We Do!
- Human Support Services: CCDN’s largest program is its Life Services Program, which assists families with human support services such as food, shelter, clothes, financial assistance, resource referrals, etc.). The program serves approximately 1400-1600 families monthly.
- Family Support Services: CCDN’s Family Support Services Program provides Youth and Family Mentoring (Precious Pearls of Promise for young ladies 11-18, Diamonds in the Rough for young men 11-18, Parents Helping Parents, and Private Family Sessions
- Education Support Services: CCDN also offers Education Support through its Inspire Education Academy assists youth 16 and young adults who did not complete their high school credentials, who are court-involved, and who have life barriers. Inspire also assists with life transition providing career pathways to hands-on trade programs
- Community Outreach includes our E.L.E.C.T. Teen Summit, Back 2 School Supplies Year-Round, Pop-Up Food Hubs with partners, and collaboration opportunities that meet our organization's mission.
- Date & Time: July 7, 2023, 5:30 pm-9:00 pm & July 8, 2023, 9:30 am-4:00 pm
- Location: 139 54th Street North, Birmingham, AL 35212
- Expected Attendance: 50