This service contract includes the following:
1) An annual tune-up which will be completed between April 1ˢᵗ and September 30ᵗʰ. Tune-ups will be scheduled during this time at the responsibility of the homeowner. If the owner does not schedule an appointment within this time frame, they will not receive this service for the year -no exceptions. A fee of $50.00 will be charged to the account if the owner does not show up for the tune-up, or if there is a last-minute cancellation (less than two business days before the appointment).
This tune-up includes:
- A complete tune and test of the entire system
- Vacuum, if necessary
- Inspection of the inside of the boiler/furnace, and also the flue and base of the chimney
- A replacement of the nozzle, oil filter and oil pump strainer
- Inspection and documentation of any/all parts that are recommended to be replaced